|New: IRTrans WiFi - the first IRTrans device featuring a WLAN Interface|
Today we are proud to present the first IRTrans device featuring a WLAN Interface. The device works the same way as the well-known IRTrans Ethernet devices but has got an IEEE 802.11bgn WLAN Interface. The size is the same as the other standard IRTrans devices (72x50x19mm) and the antenna is fully integrated.
The initial configuration is done via the USB interface of the device. This USB interface can also be used later on - even at the same time as the WLAN connectivity.
All software interfaces and APIs are exactly the same as for the Ethernet devices. That means any software written for IRTrans Ethernet devices will also work with the WLAN devices. Only the web configuration interface has been replaced by an extended setup tool as initial configuration would not be possible before the WLAN setup has been done. Sending of IR Codes via the http interface (for IRDB Devices) is, of course, supported.
The optional flash IR Database is available and works the same way as for Ethernet Devices. Of course IR Translation is also supported by using the internal Flash memory. Of course the WLAN devices also support IR Relaying. Even mixed configurations with LAN and WLAN devices are possible.
As all newer Ethernet devices the WLAN device also has connectors for external IR Transmitters and IR Receivers.
Optionally available are a 2nd IR Output (independently controllable) and a bidirectional RS232 port.
Technical information Prices & Orders
New: IRTrans LAN I/O - compact devices with multiple I/O options
This IRTrans LAN I/O is a compact device that offers lots of different ports: 2 IR Outputs (optionally 4), a bidirectional RS232 port, and 2 analogue inputs and 2 relay outputs are available. The device has got 128K internal flash memory for IR codes and 128K flash memory for HTML pages. An optional PoE module (internal) allows to power the device via the network cable. The LAN I/O has got three internal IR receiver (38kHz, 455kHz and Universal learning) and a connector for an external IR receiver.The receivers can be selected via software.
Prices & Orders
New: IRTrans LAN Controller XXL - 16 IR Outputs in a 19" 1 RU Case
This IRTrans with ethernet interface has got a builtin TCP/IP Stack and includes a webserver for configuration. The LAN interface allows an easy integration into existing ethernet networks. 128K of Flash memory allows to store user web pages inside the device. Furthermore the LAN Controller XXL has got an integrated IR database with 128KB.
It also has 16 IR Outputs with 3,5mm plugs and 4 Relay Outputs and an additional RS232 interface.
The connector for the IRTrans Serial bus allows to set up multizone systems.
Technical information Prices & Orders
New: RS232 output for almost all IRTrans devices!
An active RS232 cable allows to control A/V equipment with an RS232 input. RS232 output is done via sending IR codes that have been defined as RS232 control strings. The definition of control strings is done with the same application that is used to learn IR Codes. It is also possible via Flash IR Database and IR Translation.
This cables can be used together with the following IRTrans devices:
- IRTrans USB (starting with Version 3.6), Connected to the serial bus
- IRTrans RS232 (starting with Version 3.6), Connected to the serial bus
- IRTrans LAN (starting with Version 2.2, also RS232 input possible), Connected the IR Output or IR Input
- IRTrans PoE (all Versions), Connected the IR Output
- IRTrans LAN Controller (all Versions), Connected to the serial bus
- IRTrans Translator (all Versions), Connected to the serial bus
- IRTrans Mediacontroller (all Versions), Connected to the serial bus
You can find the cables in the shop section of our website on the page of each device that supports RS232 output.
NEW: Universal Code Learning IR Receiver available:Infrared <–> IP Gateway: All Ethernet based IRTrans Modules can be used as an IR <–> IP Gateway. This allows to transfer IR Commands via all kinds of IP based networks. Of course that can be done without any additional systems or software.
Learns and measures Carrier Frequencies from 10-455kHz.
Details regarding the receivers can be found here.
IRTrans LAN Controller. The IRTrans with ethernet interface has got a builtin TCP/IP Stack and includes a webserver for configuration. The LAN interface allows an easy integration into existing ethernet networks.
The LAN Controller has got an integrated IR database with 128KB.
It also has 4 IR Outputs with 3,5mm plugs and 4 Relay Outputs
The connector for the IRTrans Serial bus allows to set up multizone systems.Technical information Prices & Orders
IRTrans Ethernet. The IRTrans with ethernet interface has got a builtin TCP/IP Stack and includes a webserver for configuration. The LAN interface allows an easy integration into existing ethernet networks. This module is also available with an integrated IR database. The IRTrans Ethernet is now also available with an iRed Mac License.Technical information Prices & Orders
IRTrans Mediacontroller. The Mediacontroller is an IR controller for every system with RS232 interface. It has got an integrated IR database with memory for around 1,000 IR Commands. When an IR command is received, programmable strings can be sent over the serial interface. Sending of IR codes is also possible using simple ASCII commands. The IR codes can be referenced using their names.Technical information Prices & Orders
• Small device (72 x 50mm)
• USB, RS232 or Ethernet interface
• Includes Infrared Transmitter and Receiver
• Powerful Transmitter: Range more than 15m
• Connector for external IR Transmitters
• 38.400 Baud 2 Wire Bus to connect up to 16 busses with 16 devices each over 50-100m for each bus
• LCD Module to display information in different rooms
• Powerful 16-64KB microcontroller send and receive IR independently of the CPU load of the PC
• Can receive and send almost any A/V IR code
• Special versions for 455kHz devices available (e.g. for B&O™)
• Sending of IRDA codes (e.g. for Pace STBs)
• Powersupply via the USB / RS232 interface of the PC (RS232 devices might need a small power supply)
• PowerOn Option: Integrated small relay to switch on any ATX PC (optional)
• The software runs on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and LINUX
• On request there is a Mac version for the same price with the iRed Mac software available.
• USB driver for Windows and LINUX included
• GUI Client to learn and send IR codes
• ASCII Client for batch usage
• TCP/IP based Server allows to use the system in networks and over the internet
• Compatible with LIRC / WinLIRC Clients (e.g. VDR ...)
• Codes used in .ccf files for the Philips Pronto™ can be loaded into the irtrans IR database.
• The irserver includes an xAP Interface.
• Several clients can be connected to the server at the same time
• Application Software is OpenSource
• Active-X Plugin and .NET DLL included to write own programms
• Plugins for various applications: e.g. Girder, Meedio, Sceneo, myHTPC, HIP, Homeseer, MisterHouse, V8tech MMC
0 comments to "Infrared wireless networks the first ever of its kind"